Scan your mobile browser
1. China Post Air Mail
● China Post Air Mail is an international air mail service for light and small items, which can be sent to postal outlets around the world and can provide online tracking and inquiry services. Convenient package inquiry and strong customs clearance capability. It includes registration and surface mail services. It can be sent to more than 220 countries and regions around the world.
2. TNT Post
● TNT post is the world's top express and logistics company. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its parent company, Dutch post group, is listed in New York and other stock exchanges. TNT employs more than 143000 employees in more than 60 countries in the world, providing postal, express and logistics services to customers in more than 200 countries and regions. The business network connects nearly 1000 transfer centers and stations, has more than 20000 vehicles and 43 aircraft, and transports 3.6 million pieces of goods every week. We are dedicated to providing customers with comprehensive commercial logistics solutions.
● CNE International Logistics Co., Ltd., founded in 2003, is headquartered in Shanghai, China. It has a headquarters level operation center in Shenzhen, China, with an average daily processing capacity of 2 million pieces. CNE focuses on its own channels, and has independently developed special line services such as CNE global package, CNE global express, CNE global express, and CNE global special offer, reaching 232 countries and regions around the world.
● DHL international express company, serving the global and international express business process. It can be sent to 220 countries and regions, including a network of more than 120000 arrival stations, to provide communication and express services to companies and individual consumers. DHL has always taken the safety of goods and convenient arrival at the arrival station as the standard, creating a lot of value for customers in the freight logistics industry. In today's high-speed society, the timeliness and service items of DHL international express decide that it is the international express you choose in large shopping malls.
● ePacket is a new economic international postal product customized by China Post for Chinese e-commerce sellers to meet the needs of the international e-commerce delivery market. ePacket, like the Hong Kong International Small package service, is an air mail product for light and small items. At present, this business is limited to providing parcel delivery services for Chinese e-commerce sellers and senders to the United States, Canada, Britain, France and Australia.
Prev: Delivery Freight
Next: Service Pledge